Girls Circle: A Support Group for Youth
- Counteract social and interpersonal forces that impact a youth’s growth and development
- Promote an emotionally safe setting and structure to develop care and authentic relationships with themselves and others
- Teach and encourage self-care and accountability
- Assist youth in giving a voice to their feelings while learning to respect the feelings of others
- Reduce delinquency and recidivism tendencies
- Promote self-respect, healthy and neutral body image, healthy relationships of all kinds, healthy and safe sexuality, sound decision making, critical thinking skills, and more
For youth between the ages of 9-18 years old who identify as girls or were assumed to be that gender at birth
A support group for people who want to participate in learning about topics such as self-respect, healthy and neutral body image, healthy relationships of all kinds, healthy and safe sexuality, sound decision making, critical thinking skills, and more
To help increase positive connections, collective and personal strengths, independence, and self-confidence
When & Where:
The group is held in multiple cycles through the year lasting 8-12 weeks long. During each cycle, we hold weekly gatherings lasting 2 hours.
Want To Join Girls Circle?
Call or text the CAC’s case manager