Why Case Management?
The Chenango Child Advocacy Center (CAC) Case manager provides a longer term support structure for youth and/or family members who has been impacted by a crime in Chenango County Region. Our CAC case manager can assist with securing basic needs, making referrals to outside agencies while helping set goals for recovery and success. The CAC Case manger can also assist individuals w/ completing and submitting an Office of Victims Services Claim application.
Case Management Services Include:
- Legal Assistance Referrals
- Housing Referrals
- Mental Health Referrals
- Clothing, Utilities, Prescription
- Provide emotional support and short-term goal planning
- Assistance with medical issues
- Assistance with OVS claim application